“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold or silver”- Ghandi
The best success comes from working together over time. Therefore, nutrition consultations are offered as packages as they bring you more accountability and better results.
Health rarely changes in a matter of days or weeks. It’s likely taken time for you to get to this point, so you’ll need time to heal too. Making small changes add up over time and don’t feel too overwhelming to maintain.
My approach is based on achievable, realistic steps that fit into your life and help you form healthy habits for long term benefit.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all consultations are currently conducted via Zoom.
Ways we can work together
Whether you choose the Essential Nutrition or Optimal Nutrition package you will receive:
- A thorough analysis of your food diary, including drinks and lifestyle
- Medical History and Health Questionnaire to gain a full understanding of you and your symptoms
- A personalised nutrition plan bespoke to your needs and goals
- Advice on suitable exercise and lifestyle options
- Regular appointments to review your progress and provide accountability
- Review of medications and possible nutrient depletions
- Recommendations for tests and interpretation of results
- 10% discount on appropriate and carefully selected supplements
- Resources, recipes and additional support where required
- Access to the Better App so you have your plans, documents, test results and recipes in your pocket
- Nutrition education and health coaching to support positive changes
Most popular package with the ability to extend support if required.
A three-month personalised package including:
- 1 x initial 60-minute consultation
- 4 x 30-minute follow-up consultations
£250 per month
Suitable for those with complex or long-standing conditions.
A six-month personalised package including:
- 1 x initial 60-minute consultation
- 9 x 30-minute follow-up consultations
£225 per month
Suitable if you want feedback on your current diet.
Trying to eat healthily but keep falling back to old habits? Unsure where to start and need help making good choices?
The Nutrition Review is a one-off call to get you on the right track.
- 1 x 30-minute phone call
- Review and analysis of your 5-day food and lifestyle journal
- Realistic nutrition tips and recommendations to improve your choices
- Confidence to move forward
Note: We won’t be able to go into detail about specific symptoms or conditions. If you’d like to discuss health concerns see Essential or Optimal Nutrition packages.
Available for previous clients who want to remain accountable and supported.
This is a perfect way to keep your positive changes and progress on track.
We’ll continue to discuss your progress, including:
- Your health goals and how you’re managing your original symptoms
- A review of your current food, drink, and lifestyle
- Updates to your customised nutrition plan where required
- Supplement recommendations to assist your progress
- Recipes, resources, and support
- 4 x 30-minute calls
Note: If you have a new symptom that has arisen, or it’s been more than 6 months since our last appointment, a package may be more suitable.
Add-on follow-up appointments can be included if you would benefit from more frequent contact. Further test interpretations are also available, both at an additional fee.
Let’s get you back to feeling your best, naturally. Starting with a free intro call.
” Natalie is a joy to work with. When you are as overweight as me you have preconceptions about a nutritionist but I was able to speak openly and honestly. Natalie never judged me (or told me to only eat kale). She was knowledgeable, helpful and so kind. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Natalie to anyone trying to unravel all their preconceived ideas regarding food and wellness. “
Jane – weight loss
“ I didn’t know what to expect from seeing a Nutritional Therapist but I’m really pleased I did. Natalie was very professional and supportive. The advice and guidance were really helpful and well explained – it’s made a big difference to my symptoms. “
Mark – digestion and eczema